Ecumenical Tertiary Chaplain
0.5 Ecumenical Tertiary Chaplain vacancy opportunity in Dunedin. Applications by 1 February 2022. For more information go to this link Vacancy – Otago University Chaplain | Southern Presbyterians
Christian Education Teacher
Saint Kentigern College
About Saint Kentigern
Saint Kentigern is a leader among New Zealand’s top private schools. We offer high quality education and a world of opportunity for students aged 3 to 18 years old at our four Auckland schools.
We offer our teachers an excellent working environment with state-of-the-art facilities and an onsite gym, as well as generous salary packages above State salaries, 4% KiwiSaver, extra days off, staff fees discounts and subsidised health insurance.
About the role
- Teaching Christian Education at our Pakuranga campus to secondary students.
- You would support our Presbyterian heritage and values.
- You must have the ability to teach from Year 8 upwards.
- You must be a NZ registered teacher with a valid practicing certificate.
- This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week.
- The base salary for trained and registered teachers is aligned with the Saint Kentigern Teachers’ Association and will range from $55,466.64 to $97,200.00, depending on applicant’s qualifications and experience. Individuals’ actual base salary will be established by a salary assessment once a role is confirmed.
How to apply
- Applications are to be submitted online using the vacancy link provided and are to comprise a covering letter and current CV stating specialist subjects.
- Please do not email your application.
We will be reviewing CVs as they come through so don’t hesitate to apply today!