The Christian Contemplation Curriculum, a joint project of the Presbyterian and Anglican Schools’ Offices, offers:
- An overview of the history and range of contemplative practices across Christian traditions,
- A theology underlying contemplative practice,
- An exploration of the similarities and differences between secular mindfulness practice and Christian contemplative practices,
- Some examples of current Christian contemplative practice in schools and ways of building these practices into the daily rhythms of the classroom and/or school,
- Resources for a thematic approach across educational levels.
- Topic themed units
- Chapel resources
It has Christian contemplative resources for Years 1-13, with contemplative curriculum pitched at three levels: Intermediate, Junior Secondary and Senior Secondary.
Go to www.ccc.net.nz
We recommend visiting the sitemap for an overview of what is offered on the web-site. Click on the ‘+’ boxes to expand the sitemap.